Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Of 29 February...

Oh..it's leap year today..so I had to put a cursory post on it.

So today in office, J,N and I were discussing about leap year. So N told that on leap year, girls are allowed to propose to boys and boys cannot refuse that. Seriously? I had no idea about this tradition. How funny it is!

And today J said something to me about me. He is an awesome reader of people. I don't know ya. It's not my fault if I am that way. Somethings are not under your control haina?

And thank you. 29/02/2012.
Serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
Courage to change the things we can,
And the wisdom to know the difference..

Dialogue of the Day:

"Arjun, tum ho to main hun..agar tumko kho dungi to apne aap ko kho dungi..please mujhe khone mat do." - Aisha, Aisha
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment