Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ruk Ja Ohh Dil Deewani...


I finally bought a keyboard for myself. No, it's not that I am a connoisseur of such a fine instrument but for the last 2-3 weeks things have been going real bad...it was all so negative..nothing felt good..now things are a bit better but still not completely ok..To ward off this negative aura, what better than music na.. I know nothing of it.. but I will try to learn online myself or play randomly.. I can't listen to music while working in office because then I can't concentrate on work, so I don't listen to music also...which makes me keep thinking some horrible thoughts :( I wanted to learn either a keyboard or a flute.. no guitar for me..it doesn't go with my uncool image :( So I bought a keyboard..Music is the soul of life..any art for that matter..photography, reading, cooking, designing..anything that helps you connect with your soul..with your passion.. I saw some videos and now know all the keys..I hope I am able to keep my resolve to learn it as my usual propensity to let go of things easily :( One day, I will play Ruk Ja Ohh dil Deewani like Shah Rukh did in DDLJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment