Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yamini Goyal is friends on Facebook with who all?

Hmmm...
The last two weeks in office have been quite stressing... running here and there..do this..do that..yeh vo..huh!
Anyways...

You know I feel awful ...why is that I have to run after you every time? It makes me feel unwanted.. Is there something in me that repels you? Ok fine.. I will not trouble you anymore..In life I have faced many disappointments, I will add one more to it..

Hmmm..so time is running out..a decision has to be made and that too real fast..but the problem is how do I make that? It seems I am trapped in Kafkaesque world..There is no one to help me and it scares me that if I take a wrong decision, it could spoil many things.. but I have to be brave..there is no other option..Pankaj..do it fast fast!! remember God helps those who help themselves..

All my life I have worked so hard.. I have not got anything served on a platter..burnt the midnight oil like anything..yes, no one forced me to do but I wanted it for myself..Life hasn't been that easy as it looks..I have made some big blunders and screwed so many things but still I did not give up..I have seen people getting things they want granted to them like charity..bas maange ki der thi..it has never happened to me..I had to fight for things..I have no one to guide me..no body to help me.. I have taken my own decisions.. but then I feel after 23 years, where have I landed? Sometimes, it really hurts that after so much did I achieve anything at all? I have been plagued by these thoughts for the last two weeks.. it hurts! it really does...
Anyway someone came on my blog searching "Yamini Goyal is friends on Facebook with who all" ... this brought a smile to my usually dull night... oh thank God! for the small mercies! See Yamini Sachdeva! teri judwaa behen bhi hai Yamini Goyal :D
I will still try to be happy.. I am happy :)
Song of the Week.. Aaj piya tohe pyaar dun..love this line especially tu sukh mera lele..main dukh tere lelu...main bhi jiyun tu bhi jiye...
If only someone could love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment