Thursday, May 27, 2010

Of 23rd Birthday...

Hi... As usual I have been ignoring you my dear blog..but you know I just can't live without you..you are my only friend to whom I tell you everything..


Hmmm.. So a lot has been happening lately.. the last I wrote about was when I was about to leave for Saat-taal.. A lot has taken place in life last month.. and all has been related to office only..it seems that office has become my life! Monday-Friday in office..come back by around 8-8.15 everyday and feel sleepy aate hi.. and Saturday and Sunday I keep thinking of what happened in office or what could happen in office.. It seems as if there is nothing else going on..

A lot of bad things have happened while some good things also did take place..
Hmmm.. on May 19, 2010 I turned 23 :(
I know birthdays are an occasion to be happy about this was probably the saddest part for me..turning 23!!!! OMG! 23?????? shit! it hit me as it always does like a thunderbolt.. 23 is such an aadmi type age.. I had imagined that at 23 my life would be like this like that but alas! kuch nahi mila abhi tak voh.. I don't even know how to behave properly even though now I am a working professional. I don't want to grow up..life is running too fast and all life I will keep cribbing rather than taking any action...some of the people at 23 have everything in they wanted..pata nahi ya! I am very sad for turning 23 :( So, how was the birthday? Hitesh was the first person to wish me! I will write more about him in the coming paragraphs...He calls me at 8.45 PM on 18 May only, saying, "yaar, main bahut tight hun aaj, jaate hi so jaunga, so Happy Birthday. Apne birthday par na kuch bada kariyo! Samjh gaya!" Hahaha! tight???? pagal hai ekdum pagal vo! then at 12, friends started calling and messaging.. thanks to all :) Normally, I don't put my birthday as a notification either on Orkut or Facebook but this year I did not remove it from Facebook, so a lot many people sent their wishes.. but I was very sad that I had expected a call from 3 people who still haven't called..lagta hau bhool gaye mujhe but theek hai who am I to expect anything.. I had gone to office on birthday and in office, balloons are put on your desk so that the whole office knows it is your birthday, which I feel is very embarrassing..so people came and gave their wishes.. I had taken muffins for everybody and everyone loved them :) Then a cake was ordered! I have never cut a cake for my birthday..In school every time it was holidays and in college it was always exam time, so treat and all used to happen later but no cake! but this time proper cake was cut..I will put the pics.. and everyone came and Hitesh bhaisahab ne poore muh par cake laga diya.. so what gifts I got? Aastha gave me Cuckold, the book that I have been dying to read about the story of Meerabai's husband :) Jenny, Raj, Dipanjana and Hitesh gave me 5 movie CDs- Pyaasa, Sahib Biwi aur Ghulam, Sujata, Guide and Baaton Baaton Mein :) Jyotsana gave me Levi's wallet :) I was happy for all the gifts :) I still have to give a treat to all of them...




I still have to write a lot about my trip. Since it is an off today, I gave the day to my blog. it is almost 3 years since I started blogging... Will keep on writing more..Till then Ciaos!

1 comment:

  1. aadmi types....haha...

    ab to dude se AADMI banna hi hai... u can thelp it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment