Monday, August 3, 2009

Rakhi ka Drama bahut Sayana..



The final episode of the show 'Rakhi Ka Swayamwar', which saw the item girl announcing Toronto-based businessman Elesh Parujanwala as her ideal groom, registered a TRP of 6.3 Sunday night. According to overnight audience measurement agency aMap, it has been the highest TRPs so far for the channel. -Yahoo


It was a record show.. the whole India watched the show..the show worked bigtime..it was a big time drama..people did not watch it because they are Rakhi's fans (as she says so) but because of the curiosity factor and as some people are calling it India is living vicariously through its reality shows.. God forbid! I just read that Rahul Mahajan is consdering his Swayamvar next..Only Rakhi could have pulled it with elan but Rahul Mahajan?? that joker who laughs in the most bizarre ways..Rakhi got what she wanted..popularity..drama! Imagine got what they wanted TRPs..made crores! Hindi Channels got what they wanted...Breaking News.. and people got what they wanted ..entertainment :D

I have started to hate MTV..the very name Music Television and I wonder where is the Music.. MTV has become so negative it is a torture to watch it but I won't ask to ban the channel..I have my remote so I use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment